View All Photos
* Ex Showroom PriceShow prices in New Delhi
Audi always manufactures luxury cars and TT is also one of the executive luxury cars. This is one of the modest sports cars.
· The different versions of the TT were offered with the Quattro system, which sends the torque to every wheel equally.
· The engines are inline 4 cylinder turbocharged and in the Roadster variant, it’s 6 cylinder turbocharged.
· The latest model is underpinned by Volkswagen’s MQB platform.
· The car comes with only automatic transmission. The last manual transmission they equipped was Audi A4.
· It can go up to 100kmph in 5.3 secs and has a maximum speed of 250 kmph.
· It has a length of 4177 mm, a width of 1966 mm, a height of 1353 mm, a wheelbase of 2505 mm, and ground clearance of 135mm. The increased facelift has helped it look more premium in the world of competitors.
· The car’s got power steering, making it easier to turn at corners and giving an upper hand in the parking lot. The anti-lock braking system protects the passengers by not allowing the wheel to get locked up in emergency cases, in cases of skids.
· This car has an inbuilt touchscreen display. The speakers are of premium quality, and there are more than 10 speakers. They also provide wireless phone charging in the latest models.
· Audi TT is awarded 4 stars by the Euro NCAP with 6 airbags, an anti-lock braking system, traction control, tyre pressure monitor, engine check warning, speed sensing auto door lock, and a head-up display. It only lacks city braking technology.
· You can also opt for a 360-degree camera if you need it.
· This car also has adjustable steering wheels and air quality control.
Book an appointment for free car inspection and sell it instantly, same day!
It only takes 30 seconds
The Audi TT is a special type of sports car manufactured by Audi since 1988. The first styling of the Audi TT started in the spring of 1994 in California at the Volkswagen design centre. The name TT takes inspiration from the successful racing tradition of NSU in the British Isle of Man TT. The TT can also represent Technology and Tradition.
There are a total of three trims: TT 45 TFSI, TT 40 TFSI, TT Roadster.
Audi TT is available in eight colour variants: ibis white, glacier white, floret silver, mythos black, monsoon grey, scuba blue, nano grey, and tango red. However, some of these colours are available in specific versions.
The price range varies from Rs 57.78 lakh to Rs 62.65 lakh.
The car currently has 3 petrol engines on offer — the TT 45 TFSI and TT 40 TFSI are the petrol variants that cost around 65.43 Lakh with a power of 1984cc, and the third petrol variant TT Roadster costs around 58.00 Lakh with a power of 3189 cc.
Audi TT 45 TFSI is the only model designed on Volkswagen's MQB platform. The car is also equipped with a number of sporty features, which allow it to deliver an overwhelming performance.
This car has 6-speed S Tronic automatic speed transmission gearbox, which allows smoother gear shifts. The torque output is delivered to all the wheels equally because of the Quattro permanent all-wheel drive.
The 45 and 40 TFSI petrol variants have in-line petrol engine, which produces a torque of [email protected] and have 4 cylinders. The Roadster petrol variant produces a torque of 320 [email protected] with 6 cylinders.
This car can easily rival Audi A6, Volvo S90, Lexus ES, BMW 5 Series, BMW Z4, BMW 3 Series, BMW 6 Series GT, Jaguar XF, and BMW X4.
This is a luxurious car, so is the power. The power is delivered with the new TT 45 TFSI Quattro in S Line trim. The turbocharger with Quattro increases the output and delivers a horsepower of 240 bhp and 370 Nm of torque equally to all tyres. It can easily hit 100 kmph in 5.3 sec.
Since this car is a sports car, only four passengers can travel in this car comfortably.
As we know, Audi is well known for its safety features. Hence, the rating 4 is provided by the Euro-NCAP.
This car can be used for comfort travelling, but one must have to compromise with the space as only 305 litres of boot space is available.
An anti-theft device is also present, which keeps your car safe, and a sorted gearbox makes the ride smooth in cities.
The auto rain-sensing wiper is also present with the rear defogger.
Power steering makes the ride easier and gives an upper hand during parking.
The traction control system is also present.
The car has a much sharper and bold look with a comfy interior.
Mild hybrid fuel-efficient engines save fuel, thus giving more mileage.
Since it is a sports car, it has a remarkable pickup speed.
The suspension also provides a smooth journey.
The price is a little bit exaggerated. The Audi 4 is much cheaper than this car and also has many advanced features.
Rear headspace can be slightly increased.
Most cars are reliable for the long run but speaking for the Audi, not all the cars are well suited for reliability. It would be an expensive service for the car after the warranty expires.
The dual media screen sometimes becomes the reason for the distraction from the road.
Sometimes the steering wheel is not that appealing to the driver.
There is no diesel variant available.
This is one of the luxurious cars designed by Audi. You can easily drive the car with a hassle-free mind as this car has acquired a 4-star rating for safety purposes by Euro- NCAP. Audi TT has a fuel-efficient engine that provides good mileage.
This car can easily attain up to 100 kmph in just 5.3 seconds and go up to 250kmph. A sorted gearbox with 6-speed transmission makes the ride more comfortable for you. The premium speakers make the sound system more appealing.
The traction control system allows the driver to control the wheels better on slippery surfaces. You can ride the car more smoothly because of the smoother suspension by Audi. Quattro AWD is a premium feature. Even the base variant comes with most of the features.
There is also a multifunctional display with an android touch. Even in the rainy season, an automatic sensor for wipers is present. The only thing is that after the warranty period, the maintenance cost just hikes up a lot. You can add a 360-degree camera, too, if you need it.
In winters, too, the windscreen gives you a clear view because of the rear defogger. In conclusion, we can say that the car is not best suited for a family because of the lack of space. This is a sports car, hence not a family-friendly car. Also, proper servicing and care will maintain the car’s mileage for a longer duration.
Body Type Coupe
Fuel Type Petrol
ARAI Mileage 14.33 kmpl
Seating Capacity 4