Force Motors is famous when it comes to people movers and is known as India’s largest van maker. The company is completely vertically integrated, making its own components for the entire product range that they owe.
Force Motors ranks 327th (2016) among India’s 500 companies on Fortune. Force Motors manufactures a huge range of vehicles including Small Commercial Vehicles (SCV), Light Commercial Vehicles (LCV), Multi Utility Vehicles (MUV), Special Cross Country Vehicles and Agricultural Tractors. Most of the people into the commercial or business market acquire the Force vehicles in huge numbers. Even the Force used a car or any other vehicle is as much in demand as its brand new vehicle would be.
Quick facts about Force Motors
- Force Motors was known as Bajaj Tempo Motors from 1958 until 2005.
- In 2015, BMW asked Force Motors to produce and test engines for all of its cars and SUVs to be made in India and it came out as the strongest game changer for Force Motors.
- Till date, Force Motors has supplied around 87,000 engines and over 73,000 axles for Mercedes Benz India. It has grown to include the front and rear axles of the C, E, S class passenger cars and GL Class SUVs in the recent past.
- The famous Mercedes OM-616 engine made under its license has been further developed with Force Motors' own R & D center in Pune.
- Force Motors plans to have BSVI compliant engines before the 2020 deadline that it has set for itself.
- Despite being 60 years old automaker, Force Motors has made a mark for itself compared to its peers.
Force Motors – Resale Value
Force Motors is in the market for quite a long time now. Most of the Force vehicles are used for commercial purposes and hence the resale value of it varies from location to location. Although, Force second-hand car can be found on sale in lot many metropolitan cities, for instance, Mumbai, Delhi and most of the northeastern region. A Force used car is always in great demand in the north of India as it fulfills the capability need in these regions due to its rugged durability. Moreover, its suspension and built quality are such that it can easily take on the hilly and ghat area setups.
The resale price of the used Force vehicle depends upon varied factor, for example, its exterior condition, engine performance, tyre condition, and others. Usually, people sell Force used cars more in the northern and hilly regions of the country compared to the metro cities in India. One can get a very satisfactory price value in the northern region of India. As the commercial needs in small cities and towns are surging people look more for pre-owned Force vehicles, due to their robust nature and long chassis life etc. Unlike Mahindra, as a brand, Force Motors do not command a high brand value among the masses and are considered more of a commercial and utility brand rather than a passenger vehicle.
As a result, the Force used car hold much low resale value.
Current Force Motors Cars in India - Listing of Force Motors Cars
Below mentioned are the vehicles that fall under Force Motors portfolio in India.
- Under Category : Force Gurkha Xpedition, Force Gurkha Xplorer
- Under commercial category : Force Traveller Monobus, Force Traveller Monobus Scholar
- Under light commercial (passenger carrier) category : Force Traveller Royale, Force Traveller Smart CitiBus, Force Traveller Trauma Ambulance, Force Traveller 26, Force Traveller 4020 Super, Force Traveller CNG etc.
- Under multi-utility vehicles (passenger carrier) category : Force Trax Cruiser, Force Trax Cruiser Deluxe, Force Trax Toofan, Force Trax Toofan Deluxe, Force Trax Gama, Force Trax Ambulance, Force Trax Cruiser School Van etc.
- Under multi-utility vehicles (goods carrier) category: Force Trax Delivery Van and Force Kargo King Pick Up
- Under the agricultural category (tractor): Force Balwan 450 and Force Orchard Mini
Force Motors History
The company originated as a joint venture between Bachraj Trading Limited in 1958 and was known as Bajaj Tempo Motors. The company started out with making HANSEAT 3-wheelers with the Vidal & Sohn Tempo Werke Germany in 1958. In the year 1987, Force Motors had set up its plant in the district of Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh. This manufacturing facility was established on the demand of Daimler-Benz. Around the year 1997, Daimler asked it to set up a dedicated facility for testing engines for Mercedes Benz passenger cars in India. Over the 45-year long association of cooperation between Force Motors and Mercedes Benz, a manufacturing plant was inaugurated at Chakan, Pune in June 2016. This facility was established and made to test the engines for all Mercedes cars and SUVs made in India.
Force Motors - What Makes It Unique?
- Force Motors has earned its name on two aspects, one, it has delivered exceptional quality and tested engines to the German automobile giants Daimler and Mercedes Benz. Two, since many decades it is serving Indian consumers with its well-known robust commercial and utility vehicles.
- Force Motors possesses international expertise in design, development, and manufacturing of automobiles.
- Their focus has always been developing high-quality utility products through superior research, hi-tech manufacturing, and innovative marketing, which makes it one of the biggest van manufacturing firms in the world.
- Force Motors is one of the few automotive companies that engineer their own engines, chassis, gearboxes, axles, bodies etc. for its own vehicles and other automobile makers.
- Over the last five decades, Force Motors has partnered with leading global automotive names like BMW, Daimler, ZF, Ricardo, Bosch, and MAN etc. With these associations, it has developed the necessary expertise in-house to give the latest advances in technology.
- Force Motors has been exporting its range of these products to various countries in the Middle East, Asia, Latin America, and Africa. Every new vehicle at Force Motors is run though durability test lab, engine test lab, and driveline test setups before hitting the showrooms.
Sell Used Force Motor In India
In case you are planning to sell your Force brand vehicle in the market and expecting a good resale price out of it, CARS24 is the right place for it. Now you can sell your existing Force car or even sell Force pre-owned car after getting it evaluated through CARS24 and get the best possible price for it. It is a hassle-free selling experience with transparent deals and simple process. You can end up selling your can in a single day. CARS24 has a nation-wide reach of stores and presence offering the best market price for used Force brand vehicle.