View All Photos
* Ex Showroom PriceShow prices in New Delhi
· Exterior features: One-speed non-intermittent rear windscreen wipers, honeycomb-shaped LED running lights in the front grille, body-coloured door mirrors and bumpers, electric front and rear windows, halogen daytime running lights, intermittent front wipers, rear spoiler with integrated brake light, and heated and electrically adjustable door mirrors.
· Interior features: Driver and passenger vanity mirrors, 12v power outlet, auto light control, vertical adjustment rear head restraints, leather-wrapped gear knob, and steering wheel, glove compartment, front door, and rear door pockets, height-adjustable steering column, Isofix child seat preparation, 60/40 split-folding flat-to-floor rear seats, and cabin and luggage compartment interior lighting.
· Safety features: Traction control, anti-lock brake system, hill start assist control (HAC), front and rear seatbelt reminder, autonomous emergency braking and forward-collision warning system, electronic stability control, passenger airbag deactivate switch, 3x3 point rear seatbelts, childproof rear door locks, remote central locking, speed-sensitive auto door locking, perimeter alarm, and tyre pressure monitoring system.
· Driving convenience: Power-assisted steering, eCall emergency call system, 3.8" screen DAB radio, driver attention alert system, cruise control, speed limiter, roadside assistance, Bluetooth connectivity, and lane departure warning system with lane keep assist (LKAS).
· Engine options: Two petrol engines and one LPG engine available. Petrol engine is 1086 cc, 1197 cc, and LPG engine is 1086 cc.
· Fuel type and mileage: Depending on the year of the model, the fuel types are available in both petrol and gasoline. If the fuel type is petrol and the transmission is manual, the ARAI mileage is 20.36 kmpl, and the city mileage is 17.18 kmpl. If the transmission is automatic and the fuel type is petrol, the city mileage is 15.4 kmpl, and ARAI mileage is 19.2 kmpl. The manual transmission and LPG fuel combination provide a city mileage of 15.4 km/kg and ARAI mileage of 19.2 km/kg.
Book an appointment for free car inspection and sell it instantly, same day!
It only takes 30 seconds
The Hyundai i10 comes in numerous variants, including i10 D lite, i10 Era, i10 Era LPG, i10 Magna LPG, i10 Era 1.1 iTech SE, i10 Magna 1.2 Kappa2, i10 Magna 1.2 iTech SE, i10 Magna 1.1L, i10 Sportz 1.2 Kappa2, i10 Magna 1.1 iTech SE, i10 Sportz 1.1L, and i10 Asta VTVT. The other variants are named i10 Sportz Option, i10 Asta Sunroof AT, i10 Sportz 1.1L LPG, i10 Sportz 1.2 Kappa2 AT, i10 Asta 1.2 Kappa2, and i10 Asta 1.2 Kappa2 AT.
The Hyundai i10 comes with a power steering, power windows front, anti-lock braking system, air conditioner, driver airbag, and passenger airbag. It does not provide wheel covers, fog lights, or automatic climate control. The Hyundai i10 ranges from Rs 5 Lakhs to Rs 7.65 Lakhs, depending on the variant you choose. Some car models that could rival the Hyundai i10 are Volkswagen Up, Fiat 500, Kia Picanto, and the Peugeot 108. If similar car models are what you are going for, you can look into the Renault Triber, Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift, Tata Tigor, and Mahindra KUV100 NXT.
One of the main pros of the Hyundai i10 is that it is a compact, inspected city car and is, therefore, suitable for someone who is not looking for a big model.
The driving characteristics suit all sorts of drivers.
The fuel consumption is average. As a result, you will not be spending too much money in that department.
The car also helps you save money due to the associated low maintenance costs.
The Hyundai i10’s engine is impeccable, as is the company’s trademark, and overall, the car is much more reasonably priced than the other models with similar features.
Hyundai Motors has had a supremely successful stint in India and worldwide, and the Hyundai i10 is yet another example of it. It has also won several accolades between the years 2008 to 2013, including the prestigious Indian Car of the Year award. Hyundai managed to make a mark on the market by creating the i10 as a city car contender. The third-generation model of the car has a brand-new platform wherein it is wider with a slightly lowered stance. Affordability is one factor that makes this a lovely model for buyers with a specific budget. With a stylish car and an efficient interior space, it stands out from its competitors such as Volkswagen Up, Toyota Aygo, and Kia Picanto.
The car comes with three standard petrol engine options without having any hybrid or fully electric versions. The entry point to the car’s ownership is accompanied by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder MPi unit with 66 bhp, which is then followed by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine, producing 83 bhp. All the car variants come with a five-speed manual gearbox, with an automated manual transmission being offered by the 66 bhp and 83 bhp variants.
The standard features of the Hyundai i10 include a DAB radio, Bluetooth, and a multi-function steering wheel. There is sufficient legroom, and the car is effortless to drive. The visibility in the front and rear sections is impeccable, along with the smart packaging, including the removable satellite navigation system that anchors to the top of the dashboard. The safety aspect of the Hyundai i10 is present in all the versions of the car, such as the vital safety features of stability control, six airbags, and tyre pressure monitor. All in all, if you are looking for an efficient car with substantial features and an affordable price range, opt for the Hyundai i10.
Body Type Hatchback
Fuel Type Petrol
ARAI Mileage 19.81 kmpl
City Mileage 16.4 kmpl
Seating Capacity 5