Established in India in August 2012, Isuzu Motors India Private Limited is a subsidiary of the Isuzu Motors Limited of Japan and headquartered in Chennai. In India, presently Isuzu is in commercial as well as passengers vehicles. It offers 2 car models in India i.e. Isuzu MUX and Isuzu D-Max V-cross - One pickup truck and one SUV. People usually buy Isuzu cars because of the reliability and durability of the vehicles and because of this reason people often opt for Isuzu used cars which fits their budgets.
Quick facts about Isuzu
- Isuzu Motors India on 23rd April 2018, launched an initiative related to road safety, which was in support of the 29th National Road Safety Week.
- The 10,000th vehicle is being rolled out from its plant in SriCity by Isuzu Motors India.
- Brand ambassador of Isuzu Motors in India is Jonty Rhodes.
- With revised ground clearance, retuned suspensions, approach and departure angles, the Japanese automaker introduced X-Off Roader Concepts based on the D-Max and MUX in August 2018
- A Jonty Rhodes Limited 30 package was introduced exclusively for the V-Cross customers. The package included sporty accessories and a date with Jonty Rhodes.
- Isuzu is planning to make India its production hub as well as the hub for outsourcing spare parts to its other manufacturing bases.
- The SriCity plant is one of the vital manufacturing facilities for Isuzu, globally. The export has already begun to our neighboring countries like Bhutan and Nepal.
- Low compression piston with graphite coating helps in increasing the fuel economy and the life of the engine.
Isuzu- Resale Value
What is the one thing that most youth is crazy about nowadays? The answer is traveling, especially off-road driving, exploring new places and going long routes. The vehicle needed for these activities should be rough and tough in nature. The rugged Isuzu vehicles help travel enthusiasts in fulfilling their dreams thanks to its robust built which makes it the ideal automobile for off-road trips. Now the budget of the youth does not allow them to go for a new four-wheeler which makes them inclined towards the Isuzu second-hand cars.
Between the two Isuzu products, it’s the lifestyle D-Max V-Cross which is in great demand not only in the new car market but in the pre-owned one as well. The overall inclination of the Indian buyers towards lifestyle trucks in recent years has also acted as a catalyst for D-Max’s sales in the country.
Even the Isuzu second-hand car prices are on the higher side due to its versatile nature which helps small business owners to carry and transport goods from one place to another at a low cost. Due to its decent maintenance cost and high performance, Isuzu utility vehicles are favorite among trip-aficionadas. Since in India the market for Isuzu cars is not that wide, it gives fewer options to the buyer to get Isuzu pre-owned cars, resulting into the upper hand of the sellers and the Isuzu used car showrooms.
Current Isuzu Cars in India
At present, there are 2 models of Isuzu available in India. They are
- Isuzu MUX – It’s the latest version of the SUV. Two variants are available i.e. 4 x 2 AT and 4 x 4 AT. The ex-showroom prices of both the variants are Rs 26.34 lakh and Rs 28.31 lakh, respectively.
- Isuzu D-Max V-Cross – It is currently being offered some accessory packages to the existing as well as new owners including the Jonty Rhodes Limited package. It is available in two variants with 6 color options. The ex-showroom price ranges from Rs 14.80 lakh to Rs 16.30 lakh.
After the inception of the company in 1916, Tokyo Ishikawajima Shipbuilding and Engineering Co., Ltd. also entered into the field of the automobile. Later on, the company in 1934 renamed their truck business as Isuzu, and hence, Isuzu Motors Limited came into existence. Since then the automaker hasn’t look back and moved ahead with the innovation of new products and engines which were used across the globe for both commercial and passenger vehicles. The company operates in over 25 countries and has a sizeable market share in almost 100 countries.
Isuzu – What Makes It Unique?
There are many reasons due to which Isuzu is respected and loved globally as a brand. Here are some of those:
- Capability - When compared in terms of powertrain, there is no competition of the brand. Its engines have the excellent dragging capability; the massive ground clearance and larger wheels respond well to its heart’s voice.
- Rough and tough build - It’s simply the best option for off-road drives, adventures and consistent rugged use as it gives amazing mileage, best highway run and toughest terrain climb.
- Low maintenance expenditure - When compared with others, it’s one of the auto brands whose vehicles incur low maintenance costs.
- Modifications - It’s modification-friendly. Every Isuzu vehicle can be easily modified and the large wheel arches are just perfect to imbibe upsized tyres.
- Brand credibility - The credibility of the brand is unquestionable not only for their vehicles but also for their engines as there are many popular vehicles running on their engines.
Sell Used Isuzu Cars in India
Isuzu is the brand which pulls the youth- with its impeccable off-road and terrain climbing abilities. Due to this, the market to sell second hand Isuzu cars has increased. But now with the presence of the Isuzu used car showrooms, it is easier for the people to find the used car which gives the buyers Isuzu used car warranty also.
When we talk from the seller’s perspective, it is lucid for them to sell used Isuzu cars as various platforms came into existence like CARS24. CARS24 is a platform which provides the seller with a hassle-free and time-saving process to sell their cars. The process is completed within a day and the payment gets transferred into the buyer's account on the very same day. Your car’s RC is also transferred at CARS24 at no extra cost. The valuation of the car can be found out with the help of the inbuilt tool on the website. You can also come down to any of our 120+ used car showrooms in the country where our professionals will evaluate and give you the best price of your vehicle.
So, if you are wondering “where to sell your used Isuzu near me?” CARS24 might come as a blessing.