Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 was launched in August 2010 as an upgraded version of the 800. This hatchback changed the mass market preference in India by being a reasonable and highly-functional car. As the Alto is India’s largest selling model since its launch, the K10 model didn’t fail to surprise with its sky-rocketing demand; it sold 4.5 lakh units within 5 years of its launch. The Alto K10 has completed almost nine years in the Indian market. A facelift version of the Alto K10 was released in 2014, equipped with Automated Manual Transmission. The K10 was developed in India as well as Japan with a massive budget of Rs. 200 crores. Being a segment leader, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 competes with the Renault Kwid and Datsun redi-GO, but Alto K10 takes the lead in built quality and engine performance. Being the most affordable automatic car in India, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 second hand is quite a hot-seller and you can surely get a great Alto K10 second-hand price in the market of used cars, especially if you consider CARS24 for your deal.
Sell used Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 in India:
The inherent brand equity of the renowned Alto is enjoyed by Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, as Alto has been the highest selling model in the country since 2004; the Alto K10 also enjoys nation-wide popularity and earned collective sales of more than four lakh units within four years. An average India car owner generally trades his/her car for a newer version after five years and you can also get a great deal for your Alto K10 used car, if you do so as well. Through statistics it was derived that a five-year-old car, having covered around 60-80k kms, is sold in the used car market, there will be plenty of life left for the next buyer to enjoy the car and drive it for 1,50,000 km approximately. As your Alto K10 old car won’t have the latest safety features and with the government constantly updating pollution norms, it is best to sell it off and get the best deal possible with us, at CARS24, instead of looking here and there for certified buyers.
As it is known that a car’s value gets depreciated as soon as it is out of the showroom, and more so annually, it is always advised to sell your old car while it has a decent resale value, and not when it unnecessarily starts occupying space in your parking lot as a standby car. In cities, there is already major space constraint. You can sell old Alto K10 car at CARS24 and get the best possible deal.
Resale Value of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Maruti Suzuki is a celebrated name in India, and the cars of this company have generally the highest resale value in the second-hand market due to its strong after sales service network as well as inexpensive spare parts which are easily available throughout the country. An Alto K10 second-hand car can get you a great deal as it dominates the hatchback segment and is pretty low on maintenance. The resale value of a car depends on multiple factors which need to be kept in mind from day one. So make sure to get timely servicing to maintain its condition and make a separate folder of its documents like service bills, RC, insurance papers in a safe place if you want a fine deal for your Maruti Alto K10 used car. The buyers for used cars are generally in search of the best versions of that car and avoid bright-colored cars, so naturally, low-end versions and cars with perky colors have fewer takers. People who want to sell second hand Maruti Alto K10 cars can get around Rs. 2.50 lakh-Rs 2.80 lakh for the 2014 model and Rs. 1.25 lakh-Rs 1.45 lakh for the 2010 model; these figures are estimated if we consider the approx. valuation of five-year-old Alto K10 pre-owned cars which have covered 50-70k kms.
Quick facts about Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 was first publicly showcased in August 2010 and the car got a complete makeover in November 2014.
- The new Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 came with the innovative feature of AMT, which changed the game of entry-level hatchbacks in India.
- The Alto K10 is the most affordable automatic car produced by Maruti Suzuki.
- The Alto brand of Maruti Suzuki has sold over 26 lakh units in 14 years out of which Alto K10 has been a major contributor.
What makes Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 unique?
- Value for Money - The Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is a great value buy for people from the middle-class sector as it offers better ergonomics within the price range.
- Hi-tech Interior Features - The Alto K10 has an appealing design with a stylish dashboard and is quite spacious with an integrated audio system.
- Engine - The engine of Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 is considered to be the highlight of the car which significantly enhances the fuel efficiency of the car.
- Fuel Efficiency - Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 consistently delivers high fuel economy of 24.07kmpl and by the standards of a petrol car, it is fantastic and does not burn a hole in your pocket.
- Ease of Driving - Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 offers great visibility and rational light controls to make your driving experience hassle-free.
Current Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 variants in India - Listing of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Variants
The Alto K10 comes with a 1.0-liter engine and an optional 5-speed AMT transmission. The 1-liter engine makes 68PS power along with 90Nm of peak torque. The car comes in 5 colors and 2 engine variants of petrol and CNG. There are 7 petrol trims and 1 CNG trim.
The petrol powered variants are as follows:
- Alto K10 Lx
- Alto K10 Lxi
- Alto K10 Lx Optional
- Alto K10 Lxi Optional
- Alto K10 Vxi
- Alto K10 Vxi Optional
- Alto K10 Vxi AT Optional
The CNG variant is given below:
- Alto K10 Lxi CNG Optional