Maruti Suzuki Dzire made its debut in the Indian car market in 2008. Till now it has seen three generations and each has seen stupendous success. The latest generation (third generation) Maruti Dzire introduced in 2017 was one of the most awaited sub-compact sedans in the Indian market. This was the first time it was released as a standalone car and not merely an extension of Swift hatchback. Soon after its launch, it went on to become India’s chart-topping under 4-meter sedan and garnered sales of over 18,000+ units monthly. Overall, irrespective of generations it offers premium features at reasonable rates, that is the reason even a Dzire second hand also commands great value. Due to the use of advanced technology and long life of engines, Dzire used car can fetch reasonable value for its owners.
Sell Used Maruti Suzuki Dzire In India
Maruti Suzuki Dzire is on the top of the list of sub-compact sedan cars in the country and has earned loads of accolades for offering some of the best features in its category and this has contributed to the heavy sales of Maruti Suzuki Dzire second hand as well. Leading the segment of sub-compact cars, the hot-selling sedan has proven its worth in the Indian market. With the help of CARS24, you can also get the best possible deal for your Maruti Dzire and sell your car without any hassle. You simply need to sell used Maruti Dzire car to us and our group of professionals will work with you throughout the process to help you get the best Dzire second-hand prize. We assure complete customer satisfaction which is why we take over the RC transfer procedure ourselves and other formalities to ensure you made the right decision of choosing us to sell your old Dzire car. The value price of your Dzire car will be determined by multiple elements which consist of the date on which your vehicle was launched, the type or variant and generation, its physical condition plus how much distance it has covered till date. If your Dzire second-hand car meets the requirements effectively, you are eligible to get the best deal possible for your car.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire - Resale Value
When Maruti Suzuki launched Dzire, it lived up to its expectations of serving as a stylish sedan that too at an affordable price tag. Due to nationwide availability of sales and service network, low maintenance, high mileage etc. alongside continuous demand of the people you can sell second-hand Dzire cars and get the best resale value.
The Dzire’s price range falls between Rs. 5.45 to Rs. 9.41 Lakh. For e.g. the base model of Dzire, the LXi variant, tagged at Rs. 5.60 Lakh, goes up to approx Rs. 6.29 Lakh for the on-road price. So, if you are looking to sell used Maruti Dzire car in the market after four years with 50,000 km with a decent condition, you will certainly between Rs. 3.29 Lakh to Rs. 4.29 Lakh. Therefore, if we were to estimate the depreciated value of four years, it will amount to Rs 2.10 to 3 Lakh. All prices mentioned for new Dzire are of ex-showroom, New Delhi. For more, you can head on to our website (https://www.cars24.com/) to learn about the value of your Maruti Dzire used car.
Quick facts about Maruti Suzuki Dzire
- The first generation Swift Dzire stretched more than 4-meter, 4,160 mm to be precise.
- Later, from second generation onwards to obtain tax exemption it was toned down to a below 4 meters length.
- Maruti dropped the ‘Swift’ nameplate from the third generation Dzire due to its overwhelming recognition and self-reliance.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire won many awards since its launch which include ‘Most Appealing Entry Midsize Car’, ‘Most Dependable Midsize Car’ and others.
- Initially, the sub-4-meter sedan was introduced in the market before the release of its hatchback version due to its high demand and pre-bookings.
Maruti Suzuki Dzire – What Makes It Unique?
- Appearance – Pick any generation, despite being a budget sedan Maruti Suzuki Dzire looks premium in the segment and gets better with every generation.
- Efficient – Maruti brand cars always fuel efficient in nature and Dzire too is no different. In fact, the debut of each generation has witnessed increased efficiency. Irrespective of the segment, it is one of the most mileage friendly cars in India.
- Spacious – When it comes to roominess, in the compact sedan segment, Dzire ranks as one of the leading sedans in its category. It gets best in class front and rear space alongside enhanced head room, leg room space.
- Low Maintenance – Maruti Dzire is very economical to maintain as the spare parts are easily available in the local market as well as has a huge after sales network across the country.
- Resale Value – Since more than a decade, Dzire has been a hot seller in the new car market and due to its reliable and affordable nature it retains the best value in the used car market.
Current Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variants in India - Listing of Maruti Suzuki Dzire Variants
Presently, the Maruti Suzuki Dzire is available in 2 engine variants of petrol and diesel. There are 7 petrol trims and 7 diesel trims.
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire LXI
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire VXI AMT
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI AMT
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZXI Plus
- Maruti Suzuki DzireZXI PLUS AMT
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire LDI
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI AMT
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI AMT
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire Plus
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire ZDI Plus AMT