Maruti Suzuki Swift was launched in the year 2005. Since then till date, it is one of the most sold cars in the Maruti Suzuki portfolio in the country. Currently in its third generation in India, Maruti Swift features class-leading exterior and interior design, alongside is known for excellent mileage and performance.
As since its launch it has been sold in great numbers and gets frequent upgrades, Maruti Swift car second hand can be easily fetched as its demand in the used car market is phenomenal. Hence, if you own one, you can sell used Maruti Swift car and get the best possible price at CARS24.
Maruti Swift second hand or Swift used car has got better resale value compared to any other car in its segment. The first two generations saw a hatchback based sedan version named Maruti Swift Dzire. The third generation saw the dropping of the ‘Swift’ label from its name and was simply called the Maruti Suzuki Dzire.
Sell Used Maruti Suzuki Swift In India
In a highly populated country like India, where around 2.5 Lakh cars are sold every month, selling old Swift car or Swift Dzire second-hand car may not be difficult. In the used car market under second-hand hatchback category, Swift counts for a sizable chunk and availability. This speaks for its demand even in the pre-owned car market. As in India apart from about 2.5 Lakh new car buyers there are nearly 1.25 Lakh second-hand cars that have also been exchanged each month.
Today numerous owners frequently sell their old cars for a more modern and advanced set of wheels. If you sell old Swift car and switch to the latest Swift or any other car you get a better engine, enhanced safety features, superior fuel mileage and much more. Another reason to sell your Swift is the continuous tightening of the pollution norms and the impending BS VI norms in the country. If you upgrade to a car in the same segment, or above, or to the latest Swift, you will receive better fuel efficiency and performance, compared to your current Swift model.
So if you have got a new or pre-owned Swift car and you are looking to obtain the best possible price then CARS24 should be your destination. The online portal lets you have an online evaluation of your car and get the approximate value of your car. Moreover, for the exact and best possible price, you can visit any of the CARS24 branches near you.
Resale Value Of Maruti Suzuki Swift
Maruti Swift has kept its resale value maintained since inception. Moreover, the sales of new cars, as well as Maruti Swift, a used car has successively gone up every year since 2005. Selling a second hand Maruti Swift car is quite easy compared to cars from other brands. The resale value in terms of price depends upon depreciating factors like how many kilometers it has been driven, the condition of metallic body parts, interior upholstery, scratches, and dents etc.
Some more aspects that decide the final resale price include regular maintenance, regular service, engine check-ups etc. Another price booster can be the repair and maintenance bill if you have kept them safe. It comprises of service history bills, RC and insurance. Also, if you have got the tyres replaced in last 2 years or have the battery bill or any other major accessories bill, you can end up with a high resale value. All these small things create a trustworthy and reliable feeling from the buyers perspective.
On an average, a well maintained 50,000 - 70, 000 km run Swift used car of 2013 VXi model can fetch between Rs 3.20 - 4.0 Lakh in New Delhi. Similarly, Swift pre-owned cars with a meter reading 50,000 - 70, 000 km and production year 2014 for top model ZXi, it can easily seize anything around Rs 4.10 - 4.50 Lakh in New Delhi.
Quick Facts About Maruti Suzuki Swift
- In comparison to the overseas models of Swift, the Indian Swift has more headroom space.
- 1.8 million Swifts have been sold since 2005, even today it is at the top of selling hatch despite more than two-fold competition surged since 2005 in the segment.
- Maruti Swift has won many awards including the Car of the Year awards.
- In 2015, Maruti Suzuki launched a Special Edition of the Swift in India, called the ‘Windsong’. It was specifically designed for music enthusiasts.
- The first Swift (3rd generation) came to India in 2005, which is after 35 years of its first launch in Japan (1st generation) in 1983.
What Makes It Unique?
- It has been consistently among the top five hatchbacks in India for more than a decade since it has launched in 2005.
- Can get decent resale value even after 50-70 thousand km in the odometer.
- Nearly every new generation Swift in India is based on a lighter platform and endows superior fuel efficiency and performance.
- New Swift starts from as low as Rs 4.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs 8.76 Lakh, simply giving its buyers a wide range of budget.
- Is made available with a choice of manual and automatic transmission for petrol as well as diesel versions.
Current Maruti Suzuki Swift Listings: List Of All Maruti Swift Variants in India
Currently, there are 8 standard variants offered by Maruti Suzuki Swift in the country. Maruti Swift petrol comes with a 1.2 L (81.80 bhp and 113 Nm) engine, while the diesel variant is made available with 1.3 L (74 bhp and 190 Nm) engine. Both the fuel versions are offered with a choice of manual and automatic transmissions. Given below are the trims of petrol and diesel versions.
- Maruti Suzuki Swift LXi
- Maruti Suzuki Swift VXi
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi+
- Maruti Suzuki Swift LDi
- Maruti Suzuki Swift VDi
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi
- Maruti Suzuki Swift ZDi+