Nissan Motor Company Limited, famously known as Nissan, is a Japan-based multi-national automobile manufacturer. There are various segments in which cars are being offered by Nissan. The company car portfolio possesses cars nearly from every segment. This includes Nissan GT-R, Nissan Teana, Nissan Kicks, Nissan Terrano, Nissan Sunny, and the Nissan Micra. There are various reasons why car buyers opt for Nissan brand cars some of them are unique styling, use of eco-friendly technology, cabin space, the efficiency with respect to the fuel etc. Due to these vital aspects, the resale value of the Nissan second-hand cars is really promising.
Quick facts about Nissan
- One of the oldest car manufacturers, and the first company to come up with cars in Asia, in the middle of the 20th century.
- Initially, the brand was named as Datsun, and the cars were sold under the same name.
- Nissan and Renault were one of the most successful partnerships in the global automotive industry.
- Along with Toyota, the first hybrid prototype was launched by Nissan.
- For the year 2014 Nissan was declared as the largest carmaker in North America.
- Nissan is the world's largest electric vehicle (EV) manufacturer its global sales stand at above 320,000 all-electric vehicles as of April 2018
- Nissan started to explore various alternatives for the energy sources and therefore came up with the electric vehicles which also included Nissan Leaf, its first all-electric car.
- A lot of attention was given to the VQ engine of Nissan due to its efficiency, and it was listed in the top ten best engines all across the world.
- The engines for Lambda 4S-5 spacecraft was also developed by the Nissan, which was used to launch Japan’s first satellite, named OHSUMI.
- At the time of World War-II, Nissan also entered into the manufacturing of the military trucks and the engines of high performance to be used in the airplanes of the military class.
Nissan - Resale Value
As we all know the car depreciates more in the starting years, therefore the savvy car buyers use this knowledge at the time of buying the four-wheeler which has better resale value than the others. When it comes to Nissan vehicles the market in India the market is considerably sluggish. Due to a limited number of service network and restricted distribution set up, Nissan used cars in India do not carry much of value. However, it is the built quality and technological reliability that provides Nissan brand an edge over its competitors.
In India, the Nissan cars promised both technological advancements as well as durability. Therefore, Nissan used cars have reasonable value in the second-hand car market.
In New Delhi, if the resale value of the Nissan Terrano is checked, it’s between 5.5 lakhs to 6.5 lakhs, Nissan Micra's resale value is between 2.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs and Nissan Sunny has the resale value string from 2.5 lakhs to 4 lakhs.
Current Nissan Cars in India – Current Listing of Nissan cars in India
Mentioned below are the 6 cars presented by the Nissan in India. All the prices given are of ex-showroom, New Delhi.
- Nissan Terrano, the urban SUV is offered in petrol and diesel fuel choices with as many as 6 variants to choose from. The price range between Rs 10 Lakh to Rs 14.65 Lakh.
- Nissan GT-R, the luxury sports car, carries an ex-showroom price of 2 Cr in India.
- Nissan Micra hatchback comes in 4 trims of petrol and diesel fuel choices; its price falls in the bracket of Rs 6.42 Lakh to Rs 7.91 Lakh.
- Nissan Micra Active hatchback gets an ex-showroom price in the bracket of Rs 5.03 Lakh to Rs 5.98 Lakh.
- Nissan Sunny, the sole sedan in the line up has 7 variants and fall between Rs 6.99 Lakh to Rs 9.55 Lakh.
In the year 1911, it was founded and established under the name of Kwaishinsha Motor Car. After three years, the first car was produced which was called DAT, consisting of the initials of the investing partner's surnames. There were several changes in the name of the company in the early 1920s and in 1924 it was finally named Nissan Motor Company. It is one of the most innovative and popular brands all across the world and is being formulated strategies to maintain the position and to lead with its technology along with contemporary design.
Nissan – What Makes It Unique?
There are various reasons which make Nissan different from other cars. These are:
- The styling of the car is original in nature.
- There is something for everyone to meet their needs.
- PUREDRIVE stamp to the car.
- Design of the interior of the car in a refined manner.
- Spacious and comfortable.
- Quality built of the car.
- Nissan efforts to meet customer needs.
Sell Used Nissan Cars in India
Nissan is the brand which engages most of the youth's attention due to its features and performances. But when we see the ex-showroom price of Nissan car models, it may be out of budget for many. Moreover, to the owners it doesn’t fetch the desired amount hence, for the same very reason, they are in search to sell used Nissan car. While on the other hand second-hand car buyers look for reliability hence they are attracted to Nissan used car showrooms. Also, interested car buyers are witnessed searching for Nissan car near me over the internet.
Besides these outdated platforms to sell second hand Nissan cars, lately, a new and most advanced platform has emerged in the form of CARS24, which helps the people with a hassle-free car selling process. If you are a Nissan car owner and want to sell out the vehicles CARS24 is here for you. The seller can estimate the resale value of the vehicle using the calculator present on the website of the CARS24. Then the further process can be done by visiting the branch. The process takes just a day, including the transfer of the RC and the transfer of the payment is also done instantly within 30 minutes. The seller gets the best-guaranteed price for the four-wheelers as the professionals are present in each and every branch to evaluate the best possible price of the vehicle.