Established in 1931, Porsche is one of the leading car companies in the world with its headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany. Ferdinand Porsche, founder of Porsche Cars was the world-famous car designer and an engineer. In the year 1934, Porsche received an order from the German government to develop the car, and Porsche introduced the first prototype of ‘People’s Car’ which later became world-famous under the name of VW Beetle.
Porsche is known for its luxurious and class-leading SUVs, sedan and sports cars. A part of the Volkswagen Group, some of the most popular models of Porsche includes Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche Carrera, and Porsche 918. Since 2004, Porsche has opened its doors for the Indian consumers and has been growing its market from thereupon. In India, a new Porsche is highly expensive to own because of which Porsche used cars or Porsche second-hand cars attract traction from its die-hard fans who cannot afford the new ones.
Quick Facts About Porsche
- Porsche brand car models are the most widely recognized cars because of their survival nature. Two-third of the Porsche car ‘monikers’ still survive, and some of them are operational too.
- In the last 50 years, Porsche sports cars have achieved 28,000 victories in different car racing tournaments.
- Porsche car feature some extraordinary elements such as out-of-the-box sporty design and air-channeling roof spoiler with a typical feature of the continuous light strip.
- The brand showcases exemplary driving characteristics, thoroughbred performance, engineering excellence, attention to detail and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Porsche Cayenne SUV is one of the most successful models of brand Porsche across the globe.
Porsche Resale Value
Porsche is a famed sports car brand loved by all performance was driven enthusiast across the globe. With the implementation of the new and eccentric features, the value of the car is increasing many folds in recent years. Due to which, the Porsche car second-hand price has also been affected. The market value of old models decreases immediately after the brand launches a new model. The brand is always in demand for its luxury and Porsche mystique - what it feels like to drive and own one is something that people cherish.
Also, the rate of selling used Porsche cars in India is high. Statistics have concluded that people sell Porsche pre-owned cars in a minimum of three to four years. The resale value goes down with the increasing craze for the Porsche brand cars among enthusiast. The minimum resale value for a used Porsche may fall around Rs 15-25 Lakh. This price is convenient for the seller as it’s just one-third of the price of high-grade new Porsche car. Hence if you are the owner you can sell Porsche car and get a decent resale value.
Current Porsche Cars in India
- Porsche 718 Boxster & Porsche 718 Cayman: The entry-level mid-engine roadster and sports coupe available as 718 Boxster and 718 Cayman gets petrol fuel choice.
- Porsche 911: Presented in several trims, the iconic Porsche 911 sedan gets petrol as fuel choice in its line up. It comes in Cabriolet, GT and Turbo forms.
- Porsche 918 Spyder: In 2014, the 918 hybrid car models of the very powerful Porsche 918 Spyder got sold out.
- Porsche Panamera: Available in petrol and diesel fuel choices it is offered in 4 variants Turbo, Turbo S E-Hybrid, Turbo S E-Hybrid Sports Turismo, and Turbo Executive.
- Porsche Macan: The highly appreciated luxury SUV, Macan comes as Macan 2 L, Macan Turbo and Macan Turbo Performance.
- Porsche Cayenne: The high-performance SUV is made available in 4 trims i.e. Cayenne Base, Cayenne S, Cayenne E-Hybrid, and Cayenne Turbo.
The market of Porsche used cars in India has also brought great opportunities for speed car lovers. The current scenario of Porsche cars is rapidly on hype, thereby all the models can be seen on Indian roads.
Porsche – What Makes It Unique?
The aim of the brand is to showcase high-level engineering of its cars. Mechanical ability of Porsche cars is flawless and they can take the real beating; every Porsche car is built with a racetrack degree. It uses its experience and expertise to make high-quality and unmatchable vehicles to compete in the market.
The most adorable unique feature about the brand is the customer experience. Its brand loyalty is the highest in the industry. No doubt that the brand has already satisfied the customer with its products but when it comes to customer service, this brand holds one of the top positions.
Sell Used Porsche Cars in India
The used car market in India is flourishing and when it comes to the quest for high-performance luxury cars it’s much more compared to the mass segment cars. If you are also a proud owner of this luxury brand and want to sell used Porsche car in order to upgrade to a newer model, the time cannot be better than this.
Although, Porsche high-speed cars are meant to bestow you with amazing performance and luxury. And their continuous use on the racing track or expressways results in bettering of their performance and maintenance of engine, which is best possible under foreign conditions due to infra availability. However, under the backdrop of Indian conditions, as there is always a restricted use of these cars, thanks to bad road conditions and lack of infra the valuation deter quite fast that calls for a switch to a newer car.
Porsche has unique engineering concept and uses CAD to develop the design of the automobiles. A small prototype is introduced in the market which excites the car lovers. Most high-net-worth individuals wait for the car launch, especially in India where only limited models are imported and hence waiting for the new model is indeed very fascinating. Porsche car second-hand price decreases abruptly after the introduction of the new model or after the end of the valuation period of the car. And in the market today there is no Porsche used car showroom where you can sell your car or buy one. Hence the leading car selling platform CARS24 can prove fruitful to the owners interested in selling their Porsche.
So if you want to sell second hand Porsche car and strike the best deal, the online car selling platform CARS24 can help you attain your goal.