Toyota is one of the biggest car manufacturers around the globe. On numerous occasions, it has clinched the title of being the largest automotive company in the world. For records, it was the sixth-largest company in the world by revenue for the year 2012. It was the world's first automobile manufacturer to produce more than 10 million vehicles in a single annum in the same year. As of 2018, Toyota is the world's second-largest automotive manufacturing company. When it comes to customer acquisition, there is no denying to the fact that Toyotas are the most sought-after cars in the world of automobiles. Even if it’s a used Toyota car, people do not step back from buying it. Keep reading to know why.
Quick Facts about Toyota
- Toyota Motor Corporation started in 1937 as a division of Toyoda Automatic Loom Works. Of course, the Toyota Group is now best known for its cars, they are still in the textile business as well and is a huge company too.
- Toyota is the world’s leading manufacturer of hybrid vehicles, and the most amazing of the fact is that there are more than 1,700,000 Toyota hybrids are plying on roads as stated in the year 2018.
- Toyota invests $1 million dollars every hour in research and development of its automobiles. Their philosophy is to create repeated innovations and cater to their customers with the best of everything.
- Eighty percent of Toyotas that were sold off 20 years ago are still on the road today, as found in a recent survey of 2018. They are long-lasting!
Resale value of Toyota
Toyota vehicles have always been popular and hugely in demand. A Toyota pre-owned car is the most sought-after thing for the buyers who want to buy a 2nd hand Toyota cars. Toyota is this year’s brand with the highest resale value globally as per some reports. The Toyota Corolla is the world’s top-selling sedan and why not it is extremely loved for its fuss-free ownership and spectacular performance. People wish to buy a used Toyota as they are long lasting and have engines that fail to fail for the longest run!
More than 40 million used Toyota Corollas are available; on an average, one is sold every 27-37 seconds.
In India, the Toyota Innova commands a resale value which other brands can only dream about. An Innova which is 8 years old still attracts a good Rs 6-7 lakh value provided it’s in mint condition. The Innova MPV has become a brand of its own and despite the Japanese carmaker raising its prices steeply for the latest 2018 Innova Crysta, the popularity just fails to fade down. The sales of the Toyota MPV have only increased compared to its last generation model.
A pre-owned Toyota car ranks high when it comes to its reliability and durability. If as a seller, you are worried to sell Toyota car, you should not as you are likely to get an amazing deal given the good resale value a Toyota commands in this part of the world.
Current Toyota Cars in India - Listing of Toyota Cars
- Toyota Innova Crysta
- Toyota Fortuner
- Toyota Platinum Etios
- Toyota Etios Liva
- Toyota Corolla Altis
- Toyota Etios Cross
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Toyota Camry
- Toyota Land Cruiser
- Toyota Prius
Toyota Cars History
The history of Toyota dates back to 1933 with the company being a division of Toyoda Automatic Loom Works for production of cars under the direction of the founder's son, Kiichiro Toyoda. The company was asked to develop cars by the Japanese government, who was in need of domestic vehicle production then, due to the war with China. In 1950, a separate sales company, Toyota Motor Sales Co., was established which later evolved out as Toyota Motors.
Over the period of time, Toyota has produced some remarkable cars in India such as Toyota Corolla (globally, the car is among the most sold sedans of all time), Toyota Innova, Toyota Prius, Toyota Fortuner, Toyota Land Cruiser and Toyota Yaris sedan.
Toyota Motors - What Makes It Unique?
Some factors which set Toyota apart from its peers include:
- Durability: The Japanese automaker is renowned for its durable vehicles which last really long. In fact, its prime reason for being a darling of cab drivers is its highly reliable engine, which, as per some loyalists, may last up to more than 5 lakh kilometers!
- Resale value: If there’s one carmaker, after Maruti Suzuki, whose resale value remains intact even after years of usage in India is Toyota. If you want to sell Toyota used cars such as Toyota Innova, Etios or a Fortuner, you’ll be astonished to see its value even after years of operations.
- Safest: Right from the beginning, Toyota cars are termed as one of the safest on the planet earth. Though the German carmakers like Volkswagen produce some really tough cars Toyota’s give it a close fight when it comes to using strong materials and add-on safety features.
- Environment-friendly vehicles: Toyota Motors is the leader of the plug-in hybrid and hybrid vehicles in the global automotive market. The Japanese carmaker is very particular about the carbon footprint its cars generate and is always on a lookout to cut them.
Sell Used Toyota Car In India
CARS24 is here to offer you the best selling experience through our high quality and hassle-free used car buying services. We understand your concern and the hassle of selling off the car. Now you can easily sell off your used Toyota car with us and we will offer you the best price for it. We are India’s preferred place to sell second hand Toyota as our seamless process and quick amount transfer helps makes the car selling process a lot easier compared to classifieds or other online resources. Our wide reach spans all across the country and thus, you are likely to find a CARS24-backed Toyota used car showroom near you.
With CARS24, you can rest assured about getting the perfect deal on your second hand Toyota car. Do you really need more reasons to choose CARS24 now? Act now; sell your car at the right price with the right people.